Chet: financial integration
- An: ABCP
- Carlos: foreign exchange reserves (plus automatic redirect from "reserve accumulation")
- Dun: prudential capital controls
- Marcelo: twin crises
- Camilo: ZLB
Referee reports (first-come first-served):
Gauti and Paul Krugman (2012), "“Debt, Deleveraging, and the Liquidity
Trap: A Fisher-Minsky-Koo Approach”," Quarterly Journal of Economics,
pp. 127(3): 1469-1513.
Veronica and Guido Lorenzoni (2011), "Credit Crises, Precautionary
Savings, and the Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Paper.
- Maggiori, Matteo (2012), Financial Intermediation, International Risk Sharing, and Reserve Currencies, NYU Stern, mimeo.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. and Emmanuel Farhi (2013), A Model of the Safe Asset Mechanism (SAM): Safety Traps and Economic Policy, Harvard, mimeo.
- Bolton, Patrick and Jeanne Olivier (2011), “Sovereign Default Risk and Bank Fragility in Financially Integrated Economies”, IMF Economic Review 59, pp. 162-194.
- Simsek, Alp (2011), Speculation and Risk Sharing with New Financial Assets, NBER Working Paper w17506.
- Bianchi, Javier (2011), Overborrowing and Systemic Externalities in the Business Cycle." American Economic Review 101(7): 3400–3426.
- Ivan Werning & Emmanuel Farhi, 2012. "Fiscal Unions," NBER Working Papers 18280.
- Tanju Yorulmazer, Has Financial Innovation Made the World Riskier? CDS, Regulatory Arbitrage and Systemic Risk, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Covitz, Daniel, Nellie Liang, and Gustavo Suarez (2009), The Evolution of a Financial Crisis: Panic in the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Market
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Kamil, Villegas-Sanchez (2011), “What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crisis: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?” NBER WP.
- Forbes, K. and Warnock, F. (2011), “Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight and Retrenchment." NBER Working Paper 17351.
Wikipedia Sign-Ups from Previous Years:
- natural debt/borrowing limit
- global imbalances
- debt intolerance
- self-fulfilling crises
- aggregate risk
- currency intervention
- fear of floating
- precautionary savings
- leverage cycle
- financial contagion
- capital market imperfections
- credit rationing
- credit channel
- consumption smoothing
- incomplete markets
- GDP-linked bonds
- boom-bust cycles
- flight to quality
- liquidity crisis
- implicit contracts
- default traps